Just returned home from our second stay at Captain Pips. The location is great and the accomodations are super clean. The rooms could use some updating and fixing up, but still a very nice place to stay. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. We took a fishing trip with Howard and Tom. We brought in 20 snappers! Wow! Kept us in food for a few days. Tom tried his hardest to help us bring in a grouper, but I just wasn't strong enough. There was a daily visitor, a manatee, that really enjoyed the attention. Again, if you are looking for a nice getaway, Captain Pips is your place! My son really enjoyed a man who works on the grounds. He says Hi, Omar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys