We really enjoyed our stay at Captain Pip's. The rooms were quaint and rustic, lending to a charming atmosphere. Everything looked clean and welcoming. After the bustle of touring Key West, it was so good to relax and hang out at Porky's where we felt right at home. The fried Key Lime Pie was a favourite. The live entertainment was superb and put us at ease. If we ever come back, this will be a place to come back to. We want to thank everyone there for a most memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive between 10%-50% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks. See the Seven Mile Bridge & historic Pigeon Key Island from the air onboard our new 31ft Oceanpro Parasail boat "Seven Mile High Club". World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys