Captain Pip's is a real jewel. Not only don't you get good amenities and a boat to your disposal, but you also get all the friendly help you need.
My son and I are just returning from a week long vacation there and we had a great time. Fishing everyday!
I recommend getting a guide at the beginning (unless you already know how to fish in the area), we were paired with Donny Roberts. Donny showed us how to catch Dolphins fish (mahi-mahi), what bait to use for groupers and so on. We also hooked up with him to do the Mothers Day Dolphin Tournament benefiting Habitat for Humanity.
I totally recommend Captain's Pip if you love fishing little or big fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys