Stayed at Pip's the end of April---4 adult males looking to fish and relax--boy,did this place fit the bill!
Use of the boat was fantastic,the staff(the mechanic on duty,I believe his name was Todd,was great!)
Being attached to the bar/bbq was a real plus....price for the accommodations was more than fair----we will be booking very shortly for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys