We recently spent another week at Captain Pips and as always, my wife and I had an excellent time. We have stayed here many times and love it. They have the perfect package for us and we seldom ever leave unless it is on one of the boats that come with the rooms. this time we did a fishing charter out of the marina and I want to thank Captain George for working as hard as he did to make sure my wife and I had a good time. For us, this is like a 2nd home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy clean, comfortable fully renovated accommodations, with a brand new waterfront pool. Choose from motel-style guest rooms, efficiencies or one- & two-bedroom apartments with either open-water or tropical garden views. When you stay with us you can receive up to 30% off your boat rental. We also rent kayaks, paddle boards & zayaks.1/2 mile from the 7 mile bridge. World-class fishing & diving are only minutes from your door in the beautiful Florida Keys. We also now have daily snorkel trips to Sombrero Reef or Pirate's Cove onboard the Spirit Power Catamaran. It's like swimming in an aquarium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Pip`s Marina & Hideaway Hotel Marathon
- Captain Pip`s Marina And Hideaway
- Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys