“Perfect Sunset”

Cuisines: Bar
Burbank, Oh
“Perfect Sunset”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Go for the sunset viewing, stay for a lively conversation with Jeff, the bartender. The fish tacos were wonderful. Service was on-point without being overbearing. I want to go back!

• Visited July 2013

“Beach bar”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Good position on the waterfront, part of Tranquility Bay resort. Very quiet in August - only open until 8pm. Wraps and other light stuff for lunch, no food in evenings just drinks. Decent location, nice guy behind the bar.

Visited August 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Fun, beautiful and a special thanks to Jeff. Would recommend to everyone I know and want to go back and back and back.

Visited July 2013
Ozona, Florida
“Incredible view....overpriced drinks!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We were fortunate enough to stay at Tranquility Bay and were amazed by the incredible...and I mean INCREDIBLE sunsets from this tiki bar!! I was so excited ... there's nothing I love more than a few adult beverages at a beachy location with a gorgeous sunset. HOWEVER, when we ordered our first round of drinks, two "Key West Sunsets" and my daughters first-ever virgin strawberry daiquiri.....I was disgusted at the price. $38?? Served in a plastic nightclub cup? Yeah, I get it....and I did expect to pay more than normal, but to drop nearly a hundred bucks on two rounds of drinks for two adults and one child? Our admission to Theater of the Sea was cheaper than that! So, the rest of the week, we brought our own drinks in traveler mugs and sat at the tables outside the tiki bar. Still had the best of both worlds and I left with money in my pocket.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DivingGurl
Florida
“Wow! What a view.”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We only stopped at the tiki bar for a drink but the experience was lovely. The drinks were great, the bartenders friendly, and food at a nearby table looked really good. I saw several tempting items on their menu and may want more than just a drink on our next visit.

Visited March 2013