“Beautiful”

Sunset Grille and Raw Bar
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We loved the sunset bar and grill because of the views of the amazing 7 mile bridge , the music and of course the wide range of delicious food . The only slight problem was that the pool was not clean and the children did not want to swim in it because of that reason. Overall we love this place and are going back for tea tonight!

1  Thank Marcia B
There are newer reviews for Sunset Grille and Raw Bar

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This time around my grilled hogfish was oily and my friends hogfish was fried and didnt taste right. My wife tried both and she agreed with us. The drinks were good, reggae band was awesome. If they just cook a little better this can be one of the best i the middle keys. However; you cant beat the outdoor tiki bar for drinks and cooling off in the pool

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I have become very familiar with looking at reviews before my boyfriend and I go anywhere and we stumbled upon this place and it didn't have anything to scare us away so we decided to come for lunch on a Sunday afternoon after diving. Upon walking in wow! Beautiful view with a pool and overlooking the water ! We decide to sit at the bar since it was pretty hot. Ordered some conch fritters which were very good. Then for lunch the hogfish sandwich. I don't think I have ever had anything so close to heaven! Perfect amount of every taste, mushrooms, onions, cheese, fish omg so good ! I can't stress enough how delicious this sandwich was and that is why I cannot wait to come back! My boyfriend ordered the hot wings which I am sorry but don't order because It was nothing out of the ordinary but other than that great place !!

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to relax poolside or under the tiki roof for dinner. At night check out the underwater lights off the end of the pier, large Tarpons will gather and swim in the lights. The meals are a bit pricey, but the portions are HUGE so order one and split it. Great sunset view of 7 mile bridge!

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Besides cabana breeze, sunset is the place to be. Always busy, friendly staff, but most imoortantly food/drinks are good.

1  Thank Amanda H