“Smooth Sailing”
Review of Paradise Found Sailing - CLOSED

Paradise Found Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Catamaran KIT sails from Marathon (FL), Georgetown (Exumas, Bahamas) and points south, we offer charters from a half day to a week long (or longer if you desire). Captained and crewed, you may participate as little or as much in the sailing experience as you are inclined. Fully provisioned or bring your own food/drink. Check out our website calendar for availability.
Reviewed 19 March 2010

In February, my husband and I went on a 2 day sail on Kit with Captain Steve and Admiral Kathy. Since we usually sail on a mono-hull we were impressed by the stability and smoothness of sailing on a catamaran. They eagerly answered all of our boating questions and even let us help out. Of course, we left plenty of time for snacking and relaxing. Kathy performs magic in her little kitchen. The meals were delicious. We enjoyed the view from the bathroom...pleasant surprise. If you enjoy sailing and seeing marine life this is the cruise to take. We saw sea turtles, dolphin, flying fish and rays. Because of the boats shallow draft, we were able to anchor in a remote area and enjoy the stars at night. We look forward to joining Kathy and Steve again for a cruise.

3  Thank snowbirdMaryland

Reviewed 13 March 2010

My husband and I sailed in the Bahamas with Capt. Steve and his wife, Kathy. We saw the most beautiful blue water I've ever seen. We are vegetarian and our food was superb! Kathy is an exceptional cook. Neither of us had ever sailed before and we felt safe the whole trip. I would highly recommend Paradise Found Sailing for anyone who wants a memorable sailing experience.

4  Thank macrocook