“Pizza was fine”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I'm spoiled. I come from the NE where excellent pizza is abundant. This pizza was ok. The only pizza I had in the keys so I can't compare it to others, but I have a feeling they are all about the same. They were quick, efficient and easy to find.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Probably the worst pizza in the Keys. Pizza Hut which I hate is better. Lousy sauce and cheap mozzarella. Dough is bad, too thick, but really it's the cheese that matters. If you charge the same price as everybody else but give bad product, that sucks. When I reheat a slice the mozzarella is more like oil, than milk, which the cheese should be made of. Rather get a frozen pizza than go back here!

1  Thank BobL47
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We ended up at this pizza joint because Upper Crust was closed and we really wanted some pizza. There was only one person working, possibly the owner. She was very nice and attentive. However, she should have had at least one other employee there. There are only three small tables. The pizza itself was ok. We ordered the Driftwood which was pre-made. She did make the pepperoni. This is one large room with a L shaped counter separating the kitchen from the eating area. Therefore, you can see everything she is doing. I would not eat there unless your in a pinch.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Delicious pizza hit the spot, great friendly service even though we walked in just five minutes before closing.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here on or first night in marathon after a 23 hour drive. They had a small dining areas, but since we had our kids and dog with, we sat at one of the outdoor tables. We ordered a few cheesesteaks and a loaded baked potato pizza.. both were very good! The girl working there was extremely friendly and helpful.
We had the pleasure of speaking with the owner Diane. It was nice to see a very attentive owner who really takes pride in her business and wants the customers to be happy!
We will be sure to stop in there again and would recommend this joint to anyone looking for a good pizza or sub.