“Excellent days fishing.. Catching plenty when others were scratching their heads”

Run and Gun Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Run and Gun is a 27'Grady White center console powered with twin 200 h.p. yamaha engines. Fast and affordable, we fish offshore, reef, wrecks, and Florida Bay Gulf waters year around.Trips include all licenses, tackle, and fish preperation.
Northampton
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Had a great days fishing on the 2nd April fishing for tuna and dolphin. Capt Tom showed all his experience helping me land fish after fish, while surrounding charter captains and pleasure boats struggled to land one!

If looking to fish on the keys give the guy a call. The whole family want to out
with him next week!! Darren (England)

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Run and Gun Charters w/ CAPT. Tom is the best in Marathon, Fl.”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Went fishing in Marathon with CAPT. Tom on the Run n' Gun during Labor Day weekend and the trip was great. He definitely know how to put you on the fish. The water temp was 87 degrees and most boats weren't catching anything but we came back from an all day trip with a very good catch. I intend to return in the Spring and would recommend the Run n' Gun to anyone visiting Marathon, Fl.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank mike r
Denver, North Carolina
“Great time well worth the Trip”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

My Grilfriend and I Chartered with Captin Tom for two days last week. I had only reserved for one day. After having such a great trip the first day, I went ahead and booked a 3/4 day on Friday.
After doing countless research on Carters before my trip. I booked with Run and Gun for one reason only, he called me back that day.
We were on fish as soon as we dropped our line. The Second day just the same. After returning we were able to take all of our fish with us. We will be eating good for a while.
If you are looking for a good charter (and catch fish!!!!) at reasonable price, look him up.

Note: the Tiki bar at Tarpon Creek Maraina was pretty awesome as well. Great part you get back right around happy hour...

Visited August 2011
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“The best fishing day ever!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Our family of 4 went out on our first day trip with Tom, Captain of Run and Gun Fishing. We went out to catch tuna and mahi-mahi. Tom took us to the best spots in the ocean. He was so knowledgeable about what to look for and what is the best bait to use to catch these larger fish. We caught so much mahi-mahi, we ended up bringing over 30 pounds of meat back home. I would highly recommend him for your next fishing trip out in the Keys. What a fabulous day we all had. It really was a memorable day for my whole family!

Visited July 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome offshore fishing experience”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Capt. Tom provided one of the most enjoyable days of our vacation. Capt. Tom did me a big favor dealing with a spouse that doesn't like fishing and now wants to go again will make my life a little easier the next time I want to go. Capt. Tom did all the work with the gear, put on fish with little effort. which made everyone smile. What else can I say Capt. Tom knows how to fish.

Visited July 2011