“Florida Keys Fishing At It's Finest” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Catch 'Em All

Catch 'Em All
Ranked #1 of 80 Tours in Marathon
More attraction details
Owner description: At Catch ‘Em All we go where the fish are and we want to take you with us. Whether it’s offshore, tarpon, reef, backcountry, Marathon or Islamorada, we love fishing. Fishing with families and kids is a specialty of Capt. Jeff's' since he is a family man and loves to show kids the thrill of fishing.If you need a Florida fishing charter, than look no further than Capt. Jeff. From Tarpon to Mahi Mahi, we know Florida Keys style sport fishing. Other species also fished for include snapper, Jack Crevalle, large groupers, sailfish, billfish, marlin, permit, redfish, snook, wahoo and many others.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Suffern, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Florida Keys Fishing At It's Finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

It does not matter what you are looking to fish for, Cap't Jeff puts you on fish, period the end!. I have done many types of fishing with Jeff, Tarpon, Wahoo, Mahi, Amber Jacks, Goliath Grouper, etc, his expertise and knowledge are off the charts. I have literally been lined up with other boats under the 7 mile bridge fishing for Tarpon and we would be the only ones catching. No Joke!.....Whether bringing the kids for the first time, as I did last week (they had a blast), or going hard core, as I've done with friends, Jeff knows how to cater to the needs of all involved.

Looking to fish the Keys.....Look no further then Catch 'Em All

1 Thank Marc H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best captain in the keys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have fished with Captain Jeff before but this particular trip was special- our twin 7yr olds first time on a boat fishing. Captain Jeff put them on red snapper and the boys had a blast. I even caught an amberjack. Great trip and a great value.

1 Thank Lainie321
Marathon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Monster Fishing in Marathon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I took my 3rd charter with captain Jeff this week, and each time it gets better. Not only is Jeff one of the most knowledgeable captains I have ever met, he has the skills to execute on that knowledge. I have been on many charters in my life, and the experience Jeff provides is as good as any I have ever had. He ensures that everything is about you. We had tremendous success and just a great time and can't wait until my next time out with him. (& he has great music too!)

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First time Tarpon fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Even though it was the end of the season my kids wanted to tarpon fish. Capt Jeff put us on the fish and within 30 mins we hooked one. It took my son almost an hour to get it in but it was worth it at about six feet and one hundred pounds. Jeff was great with our teenage sons and made our trip one to remember.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Playson
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

When the others tell you they're not biting, Captain Jeff finds the ones that are...22 in the box in a 30 minute span. Worth every penny. I cannot promote this man enough

Visited June 2014