“Awesome meal and sunset!!”
Review of Sunny Sail Charters - CLOSED

More attraction details
Owner description: At Sunny Sail Charters we offer private sailing cruises for couples or small groups to celebrate that special occasion in a unique way. Imagine a sailing cruise where you have the whole boat to yourselves and a crew dedicated to making sure you all have a great time. Our charters include Sunset Dinner, Luncheon and Vacation charters on the majestic upper Hudson River during summer months and the warm clear waters of the Florida Keys in the winter.
Benton, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome meal and sunset!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I planned a trip with Sunny Sail Charters for me and my wife's anniversary. Capt. Bill and Mrs. Laura were awesome!! Mrs. Laura really impressed me with her skills as the first mate and her cooking skills were top notch as well. As we sailed out into the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys, I had many questions about the boat to which our crew was very eager to explain. My wife and I enjoyed some drinks out on the front deck of the boat as we took in the beautiful scenery. We were provided with an awesome appetizer of smoked mahi dip with crackers and some veggies. After that we anchored and our main course was prepared while we patiently waited for the sunset. Mrs. Laura made an amazing shrimp bisque while Captain Bill grilled our fresh mahi right in front of us! While on our sunset dinner cruise, we saw sea turtles and a dolphin! Overall, we had a wonderful time!! I recommend Sunny Sail Charters to anyone planning a trip to the Florida Keys!!

1 Thank Beachhy

Marathon, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentines Day Sunset Dinner Cruise”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Let me start by saying that Captain Bill and his wife Laura were so nice and wonderful hosts on our dinner cruise. They made us feel very welcome and left no questions answered. The food was amazing and we could not have asked for a better day. We took about a three hour sail followed with a dinner of our choice and dessert! I can't thank them enough for our special day. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a break from everyday life and wants to relax with a loved one(s).

Visited February 2014
1 Thank samuelstephens
Westwood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Captain and crew make the difference”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had a fabulous sunset dinner cruise experience on the Hudson River upon the vessel 'Second Wind'. The sailboat was clean, tight and well maintained. We couldn't have asked for a more knowledgable, easy going Captain than Bill. The First Mate, Laura, is a true delight - plus, she made an unbelievably delicious rum punch and you'd be hard pressed to find a better Key Lime Pie anywhere. The key for us was their sensitivity and respect for the quiet moments we wanted and needed. They were so tuned in and aware and as fully engaged in conversation or not based upon us....and we sincerely appreciated that. Their story, by the way, is inspiring and admirable, as well as, a potential catalyst for others who have a passion for their own dream. The Hosts? Fabulous. The Vessel? Perfect. The Food? Excellent. Cruise again with Sunny Sail Charters? Absolutely.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bob S
Athens, New York, United States
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

What a wonderful, relaxing cruise! Boat is very spacious, clean and well maintained. Crew is personable, friendly and accommodating. Food/drink were excellent...Hard to believe it all came from the galley in the boat!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aimee A
Goffstown, New Hampshire
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Nice folks; great ride”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We were just sitting arround easter sunday and saw the ad for this outfit in the area guidebook. I called and reserved a cruise for 2pm. We arrived at the dock slightly before 2 and were greeted by a man and his wife. It seems the couple live on this 43' sailboat, and live in the Florida Keys in the winter, and in New York State in the summer. The boat is their home, and they charter it out for day trips and dinner cruises(food included). It cost me $190(includes food and drinks) for a 2 hour day cruise. They are very nice people, and the boat is quite comfortable. So far the best experience we've had on the keys. And there isn't much without Walmart lol. Their web site is SunnySailCharters.com.

Visited March 2013