“Dockside Store”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dockside Store”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Pretty well stocked with snacks, canned goods and supplies. Staff was quite friendly and helpful. It was quite a walk from our room & appreciated the resort's transpo back

Visited March 2014

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day on the Final Final!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

While spending time down in Hawks Cay my family decided to go offshore fishing. We chartered Final Final (we have fished with them before). Needless to say we had a great time and the captian and crew really went out of there way to make sure we had a great time. I would definitly recommend contacting them if your interested in fishing offshore while your in the Keys!

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hawks Cay Snuba”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

My family went on the snuba trip. The instructors was extremely rude. One made a derogatory statement to me about my weight, as the rest of the crew laughed. And was very inconsiderate. We were a large group and my husband spent a lot of money on this trip. So unless your a size 2 .. I would think twice about this one. It's too much money for inconsiderate people.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Traveler41368
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SCUBA and Spearfishing”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Entire crew from dive masters, and boat captain to marina staff and scheduling was helpful, professional, and friendly. They all attempt to make your dive safe and memorable. After 6 dives including checkout and spearfishing dives, we have nothing but the best to say about our experience. We'll be recommending Hawk's Cay to friends and family and plan on returning in the near future.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Scuba Diving”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The crew was amazing! They were very accomodating and hospitable! It has been a while since my last dive and they were very helpful with little reminders and tips! I would definitely recommend them for the future!

Jessica