“Nice store”

Hawks Cay Marina Dockside Store
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Marathon
Reviewed 13 April 2014

It was very convenient and well stocked. Many clothing items, swimsuits, hats, shoes and fishing equipment, bait, etc. We visited this marina by boat from Conch Key.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Pretty well stocked with snacks, canned goods and supplies. Staff was quite friendly and helpful. It was quite a walk from our room & appreciated the resort's transpo back

Reviewed 31 July 2013

While spending time down in Hawks Cay my family decided to go offshore fishing. We chartered Final Final (we have fished with them before). Needless to say we had a great time and the captian and crew really went out of there way to make sure we had a great time. I would definitly recommend contacting them if your interested in fishing offshore while your in the Keys!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

My family went on the snuba trip. The instructors was extremely rude. One made a derogatory statement to me about my weight, as the rest of the crew laughed. And was very inconsiderate. We were a large group and my husband spent a lot of money on this trip. So unless your a size 2 .. I would think twice about this one. It's too much money for inconsiderate people.

4  Thank Traveler41368
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Entire crew from dive masters, and boat captain to marina staff and scheduling was helpful, professional, and friendly. They all attempt to make your dive safe and memorable. After 6 dives including checkout and spearfishing dives, we have nothing but the best to say about our experience. We'll be recommending Hawk's Cay to friends and family and plan on returning in the near future.