“Desserts Daily”
Review of Sweet Savannah's - MOVED

Sweet Savannah's
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Locally owned and operated for five years, Sweet Savannah's is a ice cream and dessert café. We are known for our amazing cupcakes, homemade cookies, key lime pies and our small batched ice cream. We also feature the great kid's toys and books. Come in and enjoy our beautiful inside garden.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were at Sweet Savannah's nearly every day in both our 2014 and 2012 trips to the Florida Keys. Every item we tried was wonderful and their prices are highly reasonable.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I thought the ice cream was pretty good. Not the best, but pretty good. The person helping asked where are you from? I said NY, she said you are pretty nice for a New Yorker. I'm sure she thought it was a compliment. I started to say, this ice cream isn't half bad for FL. But I didn't, I thought it.

Be that as it may, I still left a tip. Not many ice cream shops around in Marathon. If you are in area, it's worth the stop.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We found this with only three days left on our vacation. Our only regret is not finding it sooner! We went each of our last nights in Marathon. Ice cream was some of the best we've had anywhere (our favorites were Coconut Joy, Oreo Heath Bar, and Chocolate Peanut Butter). Delicious baked goods, too, so try the ice cream cookie sandwich (big enough to share). We only got to try one cupcake, but it was delicious & we opted for ice cream because of the heat. Bottom line...you can't go wrong here!

1  Thank M K
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Happened to notice this little place by the side of the road that advertised Key Lime pie. We decided to try it and loved it. Its a small dessert and Ice cream shop that we highly recommend you stop off at if you are in the mood for real Key Lime Pie.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I had 2 scoops of creamy heath bar ice cream in a cookie dish made out of chocolate cookie dough. My husband had a sugar cone with 2 scoops of chocolate peanut butter. Excellent ice cream! Will come back for more.