“Awesome for everyone”
Review of Keys Cable

Keys Cable
Ranked #7 of 80 Tours in Marathon
More attraction details
Owner description: Islamorada’s adrenaline water sports pros Otherside Boardsports haverecently opened Keys Cable and the Otherside Adventure Park. Keys Cable is a new watersports cable park where adventure sports enthusiasts and curious newcomers alike can safely and cost effectivelyparticipate in wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing, kiteboarding and Stand Up Paddleboarding.Located on the ocean side at mile marker 59 on Grassy Key, Keys Cable has two 2-tower cable systems that are independently operated atop of a seven acre tidal lake. Keys Cable notes itself as the first cable park in the world to offer full kiteboarding instruction with most cable operators being kiteboarding instructors themselves.The park’s independently controlled systems give the operator the ability to create a fully customized ride, with the fastest possible rate of progression due to the 1:1 rider:operator Ratio. More cost-effective than running a boat or jet ski, Keys Cable offers cable time rates beginning at $22 for half an hour or $32 for an hour as well as two-hour, half day, full day, monthly, seasonal and annual passes. Planning a birthday party or have a large group looking to maximize your time? Keys Cable also offers private rental options starting at $150.00 for an hour with additional rates available for private coaching and gear rental.All equipment available for rent at Keys Cable is state of the art and top of the line from the most reputable brands in the industry. The Keys Cable coaching squad is led by part Owner and professional kiteboarder / wakeboarder Matt Sexton. Come out soon and check out our world class facility with an awesome Island Vibe!!Keys cable is open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Danbury, Connecticut
“Awesome for everyone”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a lot of fun here. Staff was great, cable was great. A lot of fun we came multiple times and got better every single time. If you are in the keys and are looking for a lot of fun stop by and learn how to wakeboard.

Islamorada, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“for the young...and the young at heart”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My 6-year old hit this spot twice this week with his dad so this weekend when he woke up, "Mom, I want to go wake boarding," I had to see what he could do. First day I was amazed at my boy's enthusiasm and skill...as I sat sweating it out on the dock watching him. Next day, I decided to try it simply because it was too damn hot to just sit and watch. Wouldn't you know there's a kid inside me still -- it was awesome. Have a new goal - will be ready to try kite boarding when the wind picks up in a few months. Another reviewer said, "No judge zone" and I back that up. Super fun place, genuinely real people - today I found a sweet twist on the same old same old weekend activities in the keys. Grateful!

Visited July 2014
“Go learn from the best.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of going to this cable park many times, if you are looking for a park or just driving through I recommend you made a stop.

First off the instructors are world class yet very laid back I've been wake boarding for years and yet they still taught me new tricks. Yet when I've brought people who don't know a thing they've been laid back and patient, they have my boys carving by the end of the day.

I can't say enough good things about the people that run this place they are amazing in their respective sports yet really want to teach. And on top of having a great adventure park they grow their own fruits and vegetables and the honey is lights out too. It really is a unique adventure in the keys that's very different from what everyone else down there is offering.

Thanks again boys
DP

I

Visited June 2014
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great fun! Awesome customer service”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This was our third visit to Keyscable park. We went twice last year and again this past month. It is wakeboarding using a cable pulley system. The kids had a great time! We paid for the private rental and it was completely worth it. The staff is outstanding! They really take the time to teach the kids what to do and are very patient. They are also very conscious of safety. You can tell they love what they do. We have gone to our local cable park in South Carolina and the staff is nothing like the one at Keyscable. This is a must do while you are in Marathon

ST.Augustine
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Honestly one of the best things to do in the keys! Such an awesome experience. Great help on how to do everything. Judge free zone