“Like home” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Brutus Seafood is a fresh seafood market and full service restaurant who offers a wide range of signature sandwiches, salads, and baskets with unique daily specials. We feature only the freshest local seafood from the Florida Keys, certified Angus beef, and slow roasted meats. Our cool relaxed tiki is the perfect place to enjoy your next meal! Brutus Seafood also offers fresh, in season seafood, and prepared homemade seafood salads. We also ship our fresh seafood anywhere in the continental United States. We are a family operated business who has been in the service industry for over 10 years. Stop in and be welcomed by our friendly staff!
Windsor, Colorado
“Like home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Nice people, attentive service, and good fresh food. We ate here for dinner and had the catch of the day. The only thing that would have made it better would be bread to go with the meal.

Blooomfield Hills
“Best lunch during keys vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I drove down from islamorada while on vacation to have lunch here. She got the shrimp tacos and I had blackened mangrove snapper; both were fantastic, fresh and perfectly prepared. Wish we had eaten here earlier in the week so we could have hit it up twice. Mostly locals were having lunch, no water view but great meal.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Marathon
“My husband craved a Cuban....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered a Cuban sandwich for my husband. I was greeted promptly and hands down the best, best Cuban in Marathon!!!!

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The food and service were excellent. It's a little restaurant but is very nice. Definitely I recommend this restaurant. You must try it.

Newcastle, Oklahoma
“Wonderful food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped here from our way back from Key West. We stopped because of the extremely high reviews. They did not disappoint. The girls there are super sweet. All of their sauces were incredible. Worth your time and money to stop.

1 Thank Kathrynbat