“Fun in the Sun with Capt. Brent”
Review of Coral Charters

Coral Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy fun and action-packed Marathon fishing charters with Captain Brent Kindell. Some of the best fishing in the Florida Keys is found here in Marathon: from tarpon fishing, fishing for tuna, dolphin, wahoo, sailfish, snapper, or grouper, & many more. Over 25 years fishing experience in Marathon. From first-timers to old salts, I aim to show you the best day of fishing you can get in Marathon.
Houston, Texas
“Fun in the Sun with Capt. Brent”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Kathy & I really enjoyed spending the day on the water with Capt. Brent Kindell. Brent took us into the Atlantic waters. It was crystal clear, so he was able to point us to turtle, parrot fish, sea sponges, & a nurse shark. While chumming, there were clouds of fish behind. We moved out to deeper waters & tried another type of fishing. We caught a large variety of fish. He is able to find what you are looking for. Kathy even caught an Atlantic Shark! It was the highlight of our Florida Keys vacation. Capt. Brent made it so much fun for total novices like us! He is worth his weight in gold & reasonably priced. Blue Jay

Visited November 2013

North Branch, Michigan, Usa
“Fantastic Day of Fishing!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We went on a charter with Captain Brent in January 2013. We originally were going to book a charter through the resort that we were staying at but heard about Capt Brent from another couple at our resort. We gave him a call and booked a full day with him. We had our children with us. The night before our charter, Capt Brent called us to warn us that the waves would be strong and advised us to reschedule so that we would have a good time on the water with our kids. We did just that and had a very enjoyable and successful trip with him. Our kids had a blast and so did we. We are from Michigan and spend our summers fishing the Great Lakes so fishing was a must for our vacation. We caught plenty of fish and then went to a restaurant that Capt Brent recommended where they cooked our fresh fish. We will definitely fish with him when we return and we have referred friends to him. Our friends also had "the time of their lives" with him today while on their honeymoon!

Visited January 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Usa
“Fishing in the Keys with Brent Kindell”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Brent Kindell/Coral Charters was recommended by a local tackle shop in Marathon. It was easy to reach and schedule with Brent. As we got close to our trip, I confirmed things with Brent, and things were locked in. I arrived in Marathon with my family, which included my wife, my teenage daughter, and two of her friends. Unfortunately, the weather became unstable, and we started having off an on thunderstorms in the days leading up to our scheduled charter. Brent was very good about working with us around the weather, which we really appreciated. Most captains would have happily taken our money, rain or shine. In the end, we put together a wonderful and memorable charter and caught a nice variety of fish. We found Brent to be very friendly, courteous, and professional. He and his boat were well prepared. In addition, Brent treated and interacted as a gentleman with the ladies on board. We have since chartered with Brent again, and intend to give him a call on our next trip to Marathon.

Visited July 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great and friendly guide service”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Captain Brent is a genuinely nice guy with a lot of experience in Marathon key. My wife and I spent the week in Marathon primarily to get married but we wanted to experience a variety of things on the water. Capt. Brent was the ticket. During the 4 days we booked him, we fished, snorkeled and caught lobster. He was flexible when the weather turned bad and moved our time to the next day. The most impressive thing was his knowledge of the local spots for much more that just fishing. We snorkeled beautiful reefs on the ocean side then went into the bay to get our first lobsters (we ate lobster and fish almost everyday). My wife is now hooked on snorkeling and could not believe the number and colors of the fish and coral she saw on Sombrero reef. Just when we thought we had done it all Capt. Brent would pull out another surprise. First it was a hookah dive for helping with the lobster and then a sled to be pulled behind the boat (underwater) so we could see and cover more ground. The water sled was the most pleasurable thing for me and we will be back and do it again very soon.

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome experience with Capt. Brent”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had a wonderful time fishing with Capt. Brent. Not only is he a really nice guy who is very easy to talk to, he is an extremely knowledgeable fisherman who WILL put you on the fish. I went out with my ten year old son and he was very patient and willing to teach him whenever needed. Its not often you get a charter capt that is so personable and interested that you enjoy your day on the water. We caught SIX different species of fish on my one trip with Brent. He has a customer for life and i strongly recommend anyone wanting a great fishing experience in Marathon to give him a call at Coral Charters.

Visited September 2013