Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
1 day rental for fishing

Reviewed 7 October 2018
BP B
via mobile
A little unorganized but nice folks

Reviewed 6 August 2018
BigGreasy
Tampa, FL

All reviews rental experience ran great sea fox safety equipment whole process in great shape ran perfectly rental agreement small craft working order this past week getting ready vaca cut offshore fishing shallow water open water key west
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was fun but hard to know where to go. We were given difficult to follow instructions and you have to be careful there is a lot of shallow water. They take forever to get you checked in and then want to nickel dime you on the return time. Not flexible, uncomfortable experience, mixed emotions, but did have a great time!

1  Thank WorldTraveled2015
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We actually rented the boat in March of 2017, My 13 yr old son & I rented a 22’ (orange boat)center counsel for a day of fishing, the owner was great to us on a last minute call. Boat was clean, ran like new and got us where we wanted to go. The owner even gave us a couple rods to use for extras! We’re coming back to the Marathon again this March and will definitely be back to get another boat from here-likely a week rental ! Owner was great & fun !
Brian

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Unprofessional and unsafe. Original boat rented switched to another boat with no fuel gauge and depth gauge. Anchor broken . No Office and returned boat and was then called and yelled at by a worker calling me a liar. The place is shady

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Boats are in decent working order. I had no problems. They are still finding their way after the hurricane so the pickup point is in a back water channel at a small Marina. Their prices are the best around for the size of boat you get.

2  Thank BigGreasy
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Three day boat rental. Boats are clean, well maintained and ran great. Staff is friendly and helpful. Having gas on site is a big Plus. Nice job Jay

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Having had a quick chat on the phone we arrived at the boat house. The guys working there were lovely. They upgraded our 20 foot mako to a beach cat salt water pontoon boat, which was very clean and comfortable. They felt that it would be a much nicer boat for us two ladies! (No extra cost). The guy who dealt with paperwork ( from Kentucky) and the guy who showed us how the boat worked and recommended a route, could not have been more helpful. We had a fantastic day. Thank you so much.

1  Thank Jo H
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This was the first time we rented in the Keys. First off, communication with Toni during the booking process was positive. For the most part she answered all our questions and helped to make some changes to our reservation based on some issues we had with our lodging. We actually stopped by the day prior to the rental to go over what time we could pick up the boat and any other specifics. Our boat was at the dock "ready to go" and we were told we could pick it up any time after 8:00AM. Jay was helpful and pretty straight-forward, telling us we were "not in Kansas anymore".
The morning we picked up the boat, Jay and the crew were very busy taking care of customers and reviewing rental agreements...seemed a little chaotic, but we understood and waited our turn. We had to review rental agreement on our own (be sure to read everything), initialing and signing off in numerous locations. One of the staff members went over the safety equipment and the general details of the boat. He also shared some points of reference for snorkeling and some general knowledge of the boat's newer GPS system. We rented the 246 Sea Fox, which was one of their newer boats. The passenger seat bolster was broke/missing bolts and the fuel was just under 3/4. We had to wait for the staff member to top us off and we were off. It was not until we were out on the water getting ready to snorkel that we abruptly noticed the fish guts and smell at the transom. It was very obvious at that point that the boat had not been cleaned since its last use. Other than that the boat was mechanically sound and we had no issues.
Other items to note - there was fuel at the dock which made the return process much easier; parking is limited; they do have other items available at the dock (cooler, bait, kayaks, etc.); access to ocean is simple; channel to Gulf is close; and, if you plan to snorkel and need a PFD, think about bringing your own...the ones on board are the standard orange type II. They may have others, but we failed to ask.
Overall the boat was average for a rental, the staff was average, and the reservation process was average. I didn't see anything exceptional or unacceptable. Would I rent again from here...probably not. Customer service and clean equipment go a long way with me and I always return for those. I'll shop around for my next boat rental in the Keys.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I wish I would have read these reviews before I rented a boat from them. Chad B's review was absolutely correct with his review. I rented the same 25' Wellcraft CC just a week ago. Evidently, they never fixed the same problems it had since March in addition to numerous other problems it had. The depth finder did not work due to the transducer being covered in barnacles along with the entire bottom of the boat. BEWARE, the boats they show online do not look like that in person! The boat also broke down on us offshore. They do not care about these boats or their customers! Took 3 days to try and get an answer on getting reimbursed for the days I didn't have a boat in which I paid for in which they refused to do but said I didn't have to pay for the fuel I used. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Search other reviews on them and you will find similar issues.

1  Thank firepower16
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The positive part of this rental was that the boat didn’t break down and the owners were flexible with pick up. The negatives were as follows, no large or bait well net, the bait well did not operate correctly and overflowed into the cockpit, only one of two gas gauges worked which was not good for offshore fishing, the anchor was a plow style and upon first deployment the wire holding the front broke, there was no bait cutting table.

2  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

All Aboard Boat Rentals is the place to rent a boat. I arrived to rent my boat and unfortunately it was raining and after a short delay we got our boat the owner was not comfortable with us taking out the 20ft boat we rented due to weather conditions so he upgraded us to a 23ft boat. I assured him that I was not a novice boater and that I resecpt the ocean. After about 3 hours out fishing in the ocean with my son the seas got to rough so we returned to the marina. I was greeted again by the owner who let me know that there would be no charge for fuel due to us only being out for a short time. I would definitely recommend you rent your boat from All Aboard Boat Rentals. I can't wait to return again. I am already planning another trip in July. Thanks again All Aboard Boat Rentals.