“A great day on a fine boat”

All Aboard Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily and weekly boat rentals. Call us for the best deals in the Keys.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Thanks to Brian for making sure our day on the water was everything it could be. From making sure the boat was in tip-top shape, to plenty of advice on locations for fishing and snorkeling, it was a perfect day! We will definitely be back!

Brian A, Owner at All Aboard Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thanks Paul , glad you had a great day. Hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Rented the 19' key west, boat was great, very fuel efficient. My son and I ran it hard for 3 days and only used $100 in fuel. The GPS makes it impossible to get lost and very easy to navigate the waters around the keys. We did some research and All Aboard is the best deal in town. Brian was great, very knowledgeable, friendly, and did what he said he would do. Have rented before in the keys and other rental places can make you feel intimidated, not the case with Brian.
Without question I will rent again from him next year!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Brian A, Owner at All Aboard Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thanks for the great review Kevin,glad you had a great time and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 April 2014

A friend, his dad and myself had a trip booked with Brian. It was a big expensive boat that would be in high demand. literally two days before we were leaving we found out there had been a very tragic death in our friends family and we were not able to make the trip. Brian worked with me well outside what was required refunding parts of the deposit that were outside the cancellation requirements. this would have been the second time we rented from all aboard and we will definately be renting from him again. We would highly recommend Brian and All Aboard Boat Rentals for anyone looking to rent in the keys!

2  Thank Brett P

Thanks for the review Brett, we are sorry for the situation your friends family had to deal with.
We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have rented from other area boat rental places in keys , but Brian has the newest boats and motors , motors are 4 stroke engines ( no smoke or exhaust smell) most fuel efficient which will save you a ton of money on fuel , about $50 a day instead of $100 a day!
Also his rates are the best, he prefers 3 day rentals but will rent for one day when he can fit you in between 3 day .
No nonsense rental place with great gear.
I will be renting from him again.

1  Thank Boater_9
Brian A, Owner at All Aboard Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you for your great review, I am glad you had a great rental experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I called a week before and reserved a boat for 2 days. The owner called and said there was a problem with the boat I reserved but I was bumped up to a nicer boat for the same price. When I arrived I found the owner to be very helpful, had a little trouble with the boat while at a reef but was talked through it. Boat ran great, fishing was awesome, lobster scarce but we will definitely rent from this business again- soon!

Brian A, Owner at All Aboard Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for your great review Jeanette, we appreciate it. Hope to see you again the next time you visit the Keys.