“Bucket list - biplane - check!”

Overseas Aero Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Biplane rides for two at the Marathon Airport. Beautiful views of the Florida Keys! Mile Marker 52.3
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband wanted to do this so I reluctantly agreed to go. I was a very smooth ride. Pilot and his wife were both very friendly. I'm afraid of heights so I was pretty apprehensive but this was not at all intimidating after all. Saw rays and manatees from the air and had an overall great experience

1  Thank hbp0826

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My 15 year old daughter who has interest in flying wanted to take this trip. A father and his 8 year old boy went out after us.

A family owns the plane and flies the plane. They have a low key set-up of a table with an umbrella located right next to the EAA flight museum. We just went on plane - 8/10 minute round marathon flight - and paid via credit card using square. No forms, no formalities.

Trip itself was great. Plane is great shape. It feels like riding a motorcycle in the sky. Our trip cost $110 plus tip. You get the take-off, landing, and steady experience with this trip.

The family who own the plane were very friendly. Our other daughter played with their dogs while my wife took pictures.

I recommend it.

1  Thank JoshBillings
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Had a great time with overseas aerotours in marathon this time down. Have always wanted to take the ride and finally did! Saw sooo much from the air...great info about marine life and surrounding area from pilot! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The pilot and the plane were great! My husband and I were thrilled to see the keys from a different view. It was a very smooth flight and you can see wildlife from above. We are so glad we chose to do this!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I accidentally came across Overseas Aero Tours on our way down to Key West, and within ten minutes I was sitting in the biplane getting ready for take-off. The pilot, Evan, is a consummate professional and took care of pointing out lots of details and history as we flew around Marathon.

Flying in an open cockpit biplane is an experience quite unlike anything else, and I would recommend people to do the twenty minute flight (as opposed to the ten minute flight) in order to get the most from the experience. The views are spectacular, and you get a real feel for the beauty of the Keys in a way that driving can't give you.

This is a must do!