“Great way to see the island!”

Overseas Aero Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Biplane rides for two at the Marathon Airport. Beautiful views of the Florida Keys! Mile Marker 52.3
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Perfect way to see island and sealife . Pilot was very knowledgable and the ride was great! Would go again!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was something always wanted to do. Now that I reached 70 and trying to complete my bucket list, this is at the top! Recommend everyone add this to their vacation activities.

1  Thank DeBarygrandpa
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Wow! This was an experience of a lifetime!! My family of 4 all participated ... Including my 6 & 7 year olds. Brad was an excellent pilot and tour guide. He was so sweet to the kids. Although very expensive, it truly is worth it!!! I only wish the length of rides was a little longer...we did the 10 minute ride...total of $240 for all 4 of us.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Having been to the Keys many times over the years, I've often been intrigued by the " biplane rides" sign at Marathon airport. Down for Memorial Day weekend we decided to go for it. Me and my 70+ mother who has 2 knee replacements reserved a flight. The Overseas Aero Tours team assisted getting Mom in and out of that small cockpit, carefully and patiently. We had a great flight-It's amazing how different things look at that altitude. If you are visiting the Keys-you must do this!!! It is truly awesome!

2  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I did the 30 minute flight and it was a great experience. Very friendly staff. Great views of the island. You can even see sharks in the water!

1  Thank RedWell22