“Crazy FUN!”

Marathon lady party boat fishing
Ranked #10 of 81 Tours in Marathon
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I am NOT big on fishing but I just might have jumped on the bandwagon! We took our sons, 9 - 18 years old, and all of us had a great time! There were some very serious fishermen and women on the boat as well as some families with children of all ages and those with various fishing skils. We learned a lot from the veterans and even more from the guys working on the boat. They were very helpful and knowledgeable! They have a cool system of labeling your fish so you can retrieve them at the end of the trip. Genius! The boat is clean - BONUS! I highly recommend going out with these guys. Next time I think we will take a night trip!

2  Thank pierce96
There are newer reviews for Marathon lady party boat fishing

Reviewed 24 July 2014

your better off renting a boat if a boat ride is what you want to pay for,, this joke only goes out a short distance and reef fish you can catch from shore are all you will get

2  Thank kanndo_1999
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I read reviews and noticed that everyone says to get on the back of the boat if you want to catch fish. However, I didn't know that those spots can be reserved months in advance. So even getting there early, doesn't ensure getting on the back. So we fished from the side which meant our family of four caught 5 fish, and the people on the back had boxes full (probably over 40 fish). It also meant that when we yelled "fish on" the 2 guys helping get fish off, weren't coming over to us because they were too busy in the back. Half way through the trip I told one of the crew that my son hadn't caught a fish yet, hoping that he would give him some good tips or move him to a different spot, but he didn't do either. Luckily one of the ladies, who comes often, overheard me saying that we only caught 5, and so she gave us about 8 fish so we could have a meal. She saved the day (unlike the crew who didn't make an effort to make our kids experience fun). Bring wet wipes because the bathrooms don't have soap and you have to bait your own hook with smelly squid and fish.

2  Thank dk-illinois
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was our 2nd family vacation to Marathon. My husband and son-in-law went fishing on the Marathon lady last year with great success and again this year! Day fishing and night fishing were both successful fishing trips! My grandson can't wait until he is old enough to go too! I am certain my husband and son-oin-law will be fishing on the Marathon Lady again next year!

1  Thank Anytram1
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The fishing guides were all SO helpful! My family had a great time and it was a beautiful day on the water. Cooked the fish we caught that night for dinner!