My husband and I found this resort on expedia.com. It had pretty good reviews here on tripadvisor and we needed a place to stay for the evening, since we were on our way to Key West from Miami. It was a great find. There were a lot of amentities offered and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They had prepared a list of suggested restaurants in the area as well as things to do. However for things to do, they had them there. The resort was located on a little marina, where they had kayaks and paddleboards available. It was a nice place to stay. Other reviews said the parrots kept them awake, but we couldn't hear them in our room and we were quite close. It was a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys