Rainbow Bend Fishing Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hawks Cay Resort(Duck Key)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshideaway cafemotor boatboston whalerfishfree boatjacuzzi roomfree breakfastold floridalaid backdock staffhot tubthe florida keysfull kitchengrassy keyon site restaurantthe staff was friendly and helpfulocean view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with all aspacts of our visit. The duck in the hideaway is the best in the world. The staff went out of the way to accommodate us at every level. We even got the anchor of our boat stuck in t house e prop and our safety was first. No charge for the assisstance. Rented fishing equipment and got bait at very reasonable prices. Very uncrowded. We will cherish our visit for years to come. I will recommend this to friends

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I returned for a 4 day stay in paradise. We were joined by my sister and brother-in-law who have never stayed overnight in the Keys. We simply loved, loved, loved Rainbow Bend. It was comfortable with a beautiful environment. Very "Old Florida" which to us was charming. Breakfast and the use of a Boston Whaler you can't get any better. I would highly recommend Rainbow Bend if you want to experience Old Florida Charm and a bit of Paradise. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: There is not a bad location...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin P
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Rainbow Bend was quiet and comfortable in a great location. We really enjoyed the complimentary fishing boats every day. It is a great value for those who love fishing. The staff is pleasant and helpful. We will be going back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Husband loves this place, mostly the boats! Everybody here are so nice and helpful. The food at the restaurant is great, but looks better in the dark than in the day! Needs major updating as does the whole place. All in all I still enjoy going their for the whole relaxing feeling and I like small places, not huge fancy ones. I am sure we will be going again next year! Just hope hubby catches some tarpon on his fly rod next time!

Debbie R

Room Tip: go for number 6, 7 or 8, it's worth the little extra!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband & I have stayed at the Rainbow Bend on three occasions and will return again. It's a beautiful spot, right on the beach and it seems like you're going back in time-- it's laid back and relaxing. The rooms are clean and comfortable and you can choose the option of having a kitchen to cook the fresh fish you may catch. The staff is attentive and welcoming and the grounds well maintained. There is a nice pool and outdoor hot tub. Breakfast at the restaurant is also included as well as a Boston Whaler for four hours each day which makes it a good value They also have kayaks available to use. I also highly recommend the (Hide Away) restaurant for dinner, the food is outstanding and there is a nice wine list.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple