We have always stayed in Marathon for our summer vacation. This was our first time staying at The Sunset house at Indigo Reef. We chose it because we wanted a place to park the boat. The complex, grounds, and boat slips were fantastic!!!
Sunset House was a different story. This is what we walked into when we arrived.
1. Lizard in our bedroom,
2. Last tenants clean and DIRTY laundry in the washer and dryer
3. No wifi when it is advertised as having it
4. No TV as the Exfinity box stopped working
5. Last tenant's spit chew bottle left on upstairs deck
6. Garbage can foot press did not work
7. No plug for kitchen sink...tough to do dishes
8. No wash rags or dry rags for the kitchen (later found them dirty in the washer)
9. No soap in bathrooms for the sinks
10. 1/4 rolls of toilet paper left in 3 baths with only one refill
11. No top on the mop
12. Place had not been vacuumed
I would recommend Indigo Reef, it is a beautiful complex. I would suggest that for the money to rent another unit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Indigo Reef Marina Homes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Reef Marina Homes Hotel Marathon
- Indigo Reef Marina Homes Resort Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys