“Great Fishing Trip!”

Sea Dog Fishing Charters
Ranked #6 of 80 Tours in Marathon
More attraction details
Owner description: Our world famous $59.99 per person reef and wreck half day fishing excursion is still the best deal in the Florida Keys after 20 years. WE ARE NOT A HEAD BOAT. (Max 6-10 persons per boat depending on the vessel.) We also offer private trips for all other types of fishing like TROLLING, Reef & Wreck, SHARK, TARPON, FAMILY FUN DAYS and any other customized trip you can dream up - our fleet of vessels can accommodate it!
Hudson, New Hampshire
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great Fishing Trip!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The prices is very good and they don't take a large crowd out in one trip. We had Captain Derek and were on a boat of 10 people which was great! We only caught a few fish. But, we did catch a few sharks which are very fun to reel in and very cool to see. I mean, people pay extra for shark trips.... The Captain and First Mate were excellent! This was a very fun trip and I would absolutely do it again and I definitely recommend Sea Dog to anyone looking to go fishing in the Keys. But, make reservations because they fill up fast.

Visited June 2014

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great if you want to catch only Yellow Tail Snapper”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Captain Chris went over a reef to make sure we pulled in fish, drift fishing. We caught a bunch of Yellow Tail Snapper but that was it. I dropped a line to bottom fish and he baited a live ballyhoo to possibly catch something huge. Now I have been fishing a long time but never used a live ballyhoo to bottom fish...Trolling yes. Of course nothing. I heard mate Mike talking and said another successful trip to another mate. As long as they brought in fish they were happy. Found out later from other charters, dolphins (Mahi) were hitting like crazy...Yes from bottom fishing. I asked if they should move to another spot and they said it was they best place. Oh Well!!!! $59 you get what you pay for. Oh $69 including tax if you pay cash!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Howard E
Savannah, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my youngest on a trip with Captain Ryan (who's also from Savannah!) and it was the best charter we've ever had. He really knows his stuff and took extra time with my son to help him catch several nice fish. My son will not stop talking about Captain Ryan and his trip! We'll be back at the end of Summer!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank tcrl
Portland, Maine
“Shark fishing with captain Chris”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Great evening out. It was from 6-9 pm. Bring jacket! It gets cold. Captain Chris was amazing! He was great with our kids. We had several bites through the night but they all got away. Finally at the last minute as we were ready to go my husband caught a 5 foot lemon shark. So cool to see!!! We anchored under the seven mile bridge. Amazing sunset! Chris was very very knowledgeable in fishing. Would defiantly do again.

Brevard, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome great trip with these guys”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went on two fishing trips with guys, one afternoon and one night trip, caught a lot of fish both times. Very professional and good with kids that were onboard with us. Will definatly use these guys in the future. Highly reccommend

Visited April 2014