“Best Pizza by far that I have ever eaten.”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #32 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The place doesn't look great but has great fast food. The people were great too. I don't know who some of the reviewers dealt with but the entire staff was great. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped two nights on our 7 day vacation in Marathon. The pizza was delicious! I even ate the crust which I don't usually. We were waited on by the owners. Nice friendly atmosphere. Would recommend.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went there with husband, and we had a great meal there... Nice clean place (hard to find sometimes in the keys. LOL). The meal was great. The owner takes your orders/delivers your food. All around good time was had and had plenty of pizza to take back to hotel with us..

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I are from Philly and are extremely spoiled with pizza options in our local town so that it is hard to impress us... That being said, not a bad pizza option while you are traveling and even though we were staying next to a Pizza Hut, we went with the local pizza shop and had a decent pizza night

1  Thank Hunts37
ucp102006, Owner at Upper Crust Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

It doesn't cease to amaze me how parochial and limited in scope certain people can be. This guy simply believes, without presenting a shred of evidence to substantiate his belief, that “he is extremely spoiled with pizza options in his local town so that it is hard to impress him”. In other words, given his profound knowledge about the pizza business and his invaluable experience as a pizza connoisseur, it is nearly impossible to even come close to his expectations.

I wonder why he mentions in his review that he was staying next to a Pizza Hut. Maybe that’s the best pizza option his local town has to offer. That gives you an idea about his pizza taste!!

I guess I should feel honored about getting a three-star review from this guy.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We ordered about 6 pizzas for a dock party. The all meat one and a couple of veggie ones. Pizza dough is excellent here. Not too thick not too thin- just right.