“Pretty good”

The Stuffed Pig
Ranked #20 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Stuffed Pig has been serving breakfast and lunch for over 30 years. Indoor seating and outdoor garden tiki setting.
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast based on the reviews. We stayed in Marathon, so it was the best breakfast option according to Trip Advisor. The atmosphere was fun, and the food was good. Reminded me of Blue Heaven, but not quite as good. I would still highly recommend based on convenience, atmosphere, service, and food. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank KKowalewski33

Reviewed 24 August 2014

For those of you from the Northeast, you'll understand. This is a diner: small, local, real eggs, straightforward menu, delicious breakfast food, good value.

I was on a work trip and stayed down the road. This place was rated highly on Yelp! And looks like a good diner should: a bit cramped, old and with a full parking lot. The place was full, so I sat at the counter; it was a Wednesday morning around 9.

They brought coffee right away (which is a must for breakfast) and took my Order quickly. I ordered an egg, cheese and bacon sandwich with a side of home fries. The sandwich was perfect with lots of bacon and the homefries were more like roasted potatoes but a bit more cooked vs. the ones that are like fried chunks. I probably should've stuck with the hash browns instead, but now I know for next time.

Anyway, food was served fast and the whole thing with tax and tip was $11! Beware: Cash only. I was full until dinner time!

They do have omelettes and egg dishes with crab and lobster, plus pancakes, etc. The place opens at 5am which is great if you're heading out fishing. Great stop if you overnight in Islamorada or Marathon and are heading into Key West for the day or if you leave Key West early and want a pit stop about an hour or so into your trip back up the Keys.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

After all the buildup from reviews and comments from hotel staff, would be hard to live up too. It was very good, I had the French Toast, but not 5 stars. Cute little place, good service, priced right.
very solid.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The name says it all. We at there twice since the pancakes and omlet's were so good. Share a table and make some friends. Good service and wonderful food.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Great food and kid-friendly place! Lobster benedict and lobster-cheese omelet were delicious! We will definitely be returning on our next trip to Marathon Key!