“Not a lot of choices for a chinese buffet”

Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 92 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We were headed to Key West from Miami and did not have breakfast so we were so hungry. It's the only chinese buffet that we've seen. There's not a lot of choices. The price is somewhat okay though given that it's the Christmas day and most chinese buffet usually has higher prices on this holiday.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is pretty much like any other Chinese restaurant you will go to. The food is good. They have a lunch bar, but they do not have it at dinner which requires you to pick 1 item off the menu. When I go to a Chinese restaurant I want a buffet so I can have several items. I will say you will never run out of water. (take a drink and they run over to fill it) I like that they are attentive, but at least let me drink half of my drink before you are rushing to full my glass.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I've been going there since I started going to the Keys. After 5 or 6 days gorging on fresh seafood some Asian food is great for a change. They have been there since I have been going to the Keys, somewhere around 25 years or so. It was the first place I ever ate in Marathon, It is still in business so that tells you something. It is family run and a little rundown looking but don't let that stop you. The food is awesome! Prices are great! They have a lunch buffet but I recommend ordering off the menu it is fresher.

1  Thank scubapro
Reviewed 27 September 2013

was okay had a problem as they did not understand what we wanted think the Scottish accent floored them

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I do not recommend this establishment if you are wanting good or decent Chinese food. We placed an order by phone for pick up and when we arrived to pick it up the restaurant was very dirty and unkept. When we got the food home it was so nasty that we threw it out which was disheartening after spending $30. I am not sure what kind of meat they used for our chicken and beef dishes but I can tell you that it didn't taste like chicken or beef