“Didn't feel goodness there.”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #66 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Didn't feel goodness there.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Felt just the opposite. Something is wrong. Complained two years ago to owners in Miami but same poor attitude still at manager level. The other staff is mostly ok. It seems a hostile place compared to other fast good places in Marathon or anywhere else. We stopped going except for using a coupon then you must watch them closely for their incorrect way of adding the bill up and interpreting the coupon.

London, Canada
“Typical Burper King”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Thought we would stop in for a quick burger. Counter people were too busy talking to each other to pay attention to us. We got the food and it was, as expected, greasy and loaded with salt. It's my fault- I should have known better.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank ThePuslinchguy1
Marathon, Florida
“Burger Krap!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Customer service is horrible, food is as bad as the service! There were not enough employees & one customer had waited 15 minutes for his drink (cup) they forgot to give him! I ordered 2 sweet potato fries & 2 burgers! Shouldve check the bag before I got home! No fries which means I basically gave them an extra 5.00 for nothing! They also messed up the order of our tickets & 2 people got served ahead of me! This has happened both times we have gone there! Will never go back!

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Glad I got at least an average sandwhich”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Quick fix for us late one evening. My whopper was good. Had no problems at the drive up window. Cashier was courteous and efficient. It was a car of 6 of us, and we all ordered something different. I guess if I get in the mood for a whooper, Ill go here. :)

• Visited November 2012
Indialantic, Florida
“Awful”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Daughter wanted to try BK's answer to McDonald's McRib. Waited a long time to be waited and took equally long to get our food. My wife described the rib sandwich as "evil". She would not eat it. Don't think McDonald's will have any competition here. I had the whopper. Well, and what would you expect, it was OK. I think I like Wendy's better. Glad I am not a regular at any of the "big 3".

• Visited June 2013