“big hearty breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2014

we had pancakes for breakfast, a big hearty meal - everyone was full until lunch... also, nice people.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Went on Monday the 6th with my family around 9 and had great service! All the waitresses seemed to favor one another and come to find out were mother and daughters (very nice ladies) Food was good and definitely portioned enough to fill our bellys, felt very welcome there with my family and will definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Horrible service received drinks once, food came wrong and after seeing it sit in the window for 16 minutes Denise was rude and acted very "hood" scaring my 4 year old son

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This place needs to either close or fire everyone & hiring all new people! Believe me, if you don't mind all the things I am about to say then you might have an OK time.

First off, be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes before a waitress comes over to you once you are seated. Second, be prepared to not get what you ordered & then when you say, "this isn't what I ordered," be prepared for the manager to say "yes it was" & he will NEVER fix it!

I know all this to be true because we have gave this place 6 chances over 6 YEARS, that we have been coming to the Keys to get it right. I never get what I order & I am always told it was what I ordered. The past 5 years we just dealt with it but this time, we were fed up! So we will never go here again! It's so unfortunate, because IHOP's are really good & this one could be, with new staff!

If you want Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes, then keep dreaming! I am still waiting on my WITHOUT buttermilk batter for the past 6 years!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was our first stop for breakfast when we arrived at Marathon and we liked the service and food. Compare to other IHOP's we went during our drive down there this one was the best.