“Great house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool and game room!
Kids Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lawrenceburg, Indiana
“Great house”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had 7 adults and 6 children, this house was perfect. We had plenty of room and the kids loved the pool and games. They only downside was that i paid for the pool to be heated and it was cold the entire first day. I called Jimmy who was easy to reach and agreed to turn up the heat. It was fine the next day but that was the only day we were able to enjoy it because we went to disney the next day. I feel i paid $100 for only 1 day on heat in the pool. It should have been ready and warm when we checked in

Jason J
“Amazing rental home”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a blast staying here . There was 13 of us 5 being kids and no-one was ever bored . Plenty of room . Pool/Jacuzzi was the best . And the bass we caught right outside back door in the pond where huge. We will be booking this home every year now

lopatienc...
Leominster, Massachusetts
“A Little Bit of Heaven exclamation point”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I came into Orlando with only a week's notice to attend my 13 year old grandson's football tournament. Six days before leaving my Massachusetts location, I decided to look into renting a house versus staying in one of the many hotels in the area. I accidently hit the button for a 7 bedroom house and instantly fell in love. I spoke with the owner and booked the house for less money than 2 rooms in a hotel!! I was thrilled to see that the house out shown my expectations. From the vaulted living room with it's poolside view, to the wonderful master bathroom with its huge garden tub and xtra large shower, i was in Heaven! And then I hit the Jacuzzi! Need i say more! Rest and relaxation were finally mine! Lol
After attending a few football games I brought my grandson and 3 of his mates to the house. They were wowed and enjoyed playing volleyball in the pool, resting their aching muscles in the jacuzzi and exploring the house with its 9 flat screened TV,s. They decided to top it off with a challenge on the pool table, air hockey table and gaming arcade. And to top it off I received the greatest of compliments when one of the boys commented on what a cool grandmother my grandson had for renting such an awesome home and could they come back tomorrow.
In closing, i thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and plan on renting this home again in the spring when I bring my son and his whole family back to enjoy Disney which is only 20 minutes away!

Your age range 50-64
preston51...
Toronto, Canada
“Great House, Great People, Great Pool, Will Stay Again”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great time staying in one of TNL Homes' house in Kissimmee. Very spacious and conveniently located near parks/stores. Great pool area, fun games, and great people to work with. They made everything about booking this house easy and worth it. Will be staying her again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool area, games, space
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DDPlane
Austin, Texas
“Perfect house for big groups/family”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

After reserving and paying for another house with a different company, we received a cancellation notice because the owner had double booked it. I was lucky to find this house through TNL homes. I reserved it and within 5 minutes I received a call from Josh confirming everything. I love dealing with professional people like him! We had a family reunion planned in Orlando and rented this big house so that some of us could stay together. It is located in a quiet neighborhood and it is pretty close to many Orlando attarctions.The house was perfect for us. We all enjoyed the game-filled garage and the pool with the hot tub. The only issue was that the AC was not cold enough, because the unit seems to be too small for the house and the temperature that week was insanely hot. However, it seems that they are going to replace it soon. The house is fully equipped. The washer and dryer are a big plus. We would definitely rent this property again.

Travelling group: Large Group
Meg R
Baltimore, Maryland
“Centrally located and well maintained property”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We needed a place to fit 14 of us for a family vacation and this property had just the right amount of space to accommodate that. Booking was easy and they sent me a welcome packet with all house information the day before. We were allowed to check in early on arrival which was great since check in wasn't until 4pm. We arrived around 10am. The property was clean and well maintained. It was a bit hot inside since the thermostat was set to 80 but we lowered it and after a couple hours it cooled down to around 73. This gave us the perfect opportunity to take advantage of our private pool. Everyone loved the pool and porch area and enjoyed the scenic views of the lake All hours of the day. The kitchen was fully furnished with cups, plates, bowls and utensils. There were two bedrooms on the first floor which was perfect for my grandmother and parents. They were warmer than the rest of the house but nothing a fan couldn't fix. We stayed in the master bedroom and it was perfect for myself, my husband and my baby. The bathroom was amazing! A full shower, spa style tub, his and her sinks and a private toilet area. Our room had two closets and a view of the pool and lake. Every bedroom had a tv with basic cable and easily accessible bathrooms on both floors. The game room had a pool table and hockey table. The pool sticks were worn down a bit but they served their purpose for the kids to hang out and play. The upstairs also had a small sitting area with a WII and some games for the kids to play, too. The grill didn't function properly but being so close to Walmart , we grabbed a small $30 grill to hold us over during our stay. We didn't have to travel more than 20 minutes to access a grocery store, Walmart pharmacy, coffee shop, souvenir shop, mini golf course, restaurants, Disney world and other local Orlando attractions. There were two play grounds, a tennis court and basketball court about 3 blocks from the house, as well. We had some complaints as you can see, but overall the property was clean, well maintained, centrally located and good for our large family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Trash pick up schedule
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
monica s
“Three words sum up this vacation rental: "ATTENTION TO DETAIL".”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Our stay was from 5/26-5/30/2016, it was a last minute vacation. By "last minute," I mean that we decided to leave the same day that we made the booking, yet no hassle or headaches, it was easy from start to finish working with this company. From the moment we arrived we felt at home, but we were so happy to feel like we were on vacation as well. The house truly has everything to make you feel like you got away and are on vacation, there is even air hockey and a pool table. The home is well appointed and has everything that anyone would need or want in a vacation rental so you don't need to stress about going out and buying anything, it's turnkey, there are even beach supplies in case you want to go to the east coast for a day at the beach. The decor and finishes are also very nice, the TV's and appliances are very new and the rooms are very well sized. Most of the bedrooms overlook the pool and lake, including the master bedroom, but the other rooms have a view of the street which is very nice because the neighborhood is peaceful and the homes are lovely. The master bedroom has a large bathroom and the mattress is very comfortable but the other rooms are very nice as well. The pool is wonderful, also very clean and large, perfect for swimming, not your typical rental home pool.
As for our stay, well, I went with just my mother and it was the perfect getaway, we truly enjoyed having the home to ourselves, and we loved the pool and kitchen/family room areas. The neighbors are not noisy, so the peacefulness of the lake was really great for unwinding from our busy schedules. There is so much to do and the house is so comfortable it is truly a great place to stay, but the main point that I want to make emphasis on is the cleanliness of the home, it was truly spotless, the floors, linens, bathrooms, everything was clean.
I must further comment on the management/owners, because from the moment that we booked until the moment we left we felt like we were being taken care of with first class service. Jimmy, one of the owners, was amazing. He wanted to make sure everything was to our liking. The day that we arrived I commented that there was a tear in roof of the screen surrounding the pool, it was not a big deal, but the next day he had it repaired in the morning. Jimmy checked in with us several times to make sure we were having a nice stay and let me know that he would be available on his mobile throughout the weekend if there was anything that we needed. We look forward to going back and feel that it was important to share this with other potential renters because there are so many homes out there that falsely advertise. This home is true to it's photos and I am a legitimate and very satisfied renter.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing