“Great house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool and game room!
Kids Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BenjaminV...
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The house is great and it has a very home like feeling. My whole family really enjoyed the house and our vacation. The house was great and the area is very nice as well. I would definitely recommend this house I anyone visiting Orlando.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

_vickybry...
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had 7 adults and 6 children, this house was perfect. We had plenty of room and the kids loved the pool and games. They only downside was that i paid for the pool to be heated and it was cold the entire first day. I called Jimmy who was easy to reach and agreed to turn up the heat. It was fine the next day but that was the only day we were able to enjoy it because we went to disney the next day. I feel i paid $100 for only 1 day on heat in the pool. It should have been ready and warm when we checked in

Jason J
“Amazing rental home”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a blast staying here . There was 13 of us 5 being kids and no-one was ever bored . Plenty of room . Pool/Jacuzzi was the best . And the bass we caught right outside back door in the pond where huge. We will be booking this home every year now

lopatienc...
Leominster, Massachusetts
“A Little Bit of Heaven exclamation point”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I came into Orlando with only a week's notice to attend my 13 year old grandson's football tournament. Six days before leaving my Massachusetts location, I decided to look into renting a house versus staying in one of the many hotels in the area. I accidently hit the button for a 7 bedroom house and instantly fell in love. I spoke with the owner and booked the house for less money than 2 rooms in a hotel!! I was thrilled to see that the house out shown my expectations. From the vaulted living room with it's poolside view, to the wonderful master bathroom with its huge garden tub and xtra large shower, i was in Heaven! And then I hit the Jacuzzi! Need i say more! Rest and relaxation were finally mine! Lol
After attending a few football games I brought my grandson and 3 of his mates to the house. They were wowed and enjoyed playing volleyball in the pool, resting their aching muscles in the jacuzzi and exploring the house with its 9 flat screened TV,s. They decided to top it off with a challenge on the pool table, air hockey table and gaming arcade. And to top it off I received the greatest of compliments when one of the boys commented on what a cool grandmother my grandson had for renting such an awesome home and could they come back tomorrow.
In closing, i thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and plan on renting this home again in the spring when I bring my son and his whole family back to enjoy Disney which is only 20 minutes away!

Your age range 50-64
preston51...
Toronto, Canada
“Great House, Great People, Great Pool, Will Stay Again”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great time staying in one of TNL Homes' house in Kissimmee. Very spacious and conveniently located near parks/stores. Great pool area, fun games, and great people to work with. They made everything about booking this house easy and worth it. Will be staying her again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool area, games, space
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DDPlane
Austin, Texas
“Perfect house for big groups/family”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

After reserving and paying for another house with a different company, we received a cancellation notice because the owner had double booked it. I was lucky to find this house through TNL homes. I reserved it and within 5 minutes I received a call from Josh confirming everything. I love dealing with professional people like him! We had a family reunion planned in Orlando and rented this big house so that some of us could stay together. It is located in a quiet neighborhood and it is pretty close to many Orlando attarctions.The house was perfect for us. We all enjoyed the game-filled garage and the pool with the hot tub. The only issue was that the AC was not cold enough, because the unit seems to be too small for the house and the temperature that week was insanely hot. However, it seems that they are going to replace it soon. The house is fully equipped. The washer and dryer are a big plus. We would definitely rent this property again.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing