“Beautiful Home close to all Disney Parks”
other traveller has booked this property
This is the front of Mickey's Clubhouse Villa
This is the entry to our Mickey's Clubhouse Villa Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the entry to our Mickey's Clubhouse Villa
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Master Bathroom
Living Room/Sitting area with TV.  Sliding doors lead out to pool
Full Kitchen. Working Microwave, Oven & Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator & Freezer.
Eating area off Kitchen
Full Bathroom adjacent to Twin Bedroom upstairs
South Facing pool
Pool area
Dining room Area - Seats 6
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
retired20...
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Beautiful Home close to all Disney Parks”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This was a beautiful well kept home located minutes from all the Disney Parks. We've stayed in the Park in the past but found having more room for our family to stay together was well worth it. We had lots of room, a kitchen well stocked with everything we needed to cook for 12 people, two coffee pots, a heated pool and hot tub to enjoy. The kids began and ended our long days at the park in the pool. We truly felt spoiled. The home was tastefully decorated with Mickey lovers in mind. There was everything we needed for smaller children such as gates, high chairs, double stroller and toys. If you have older children the game room has a pool table, foosball and air hockey. Restaurants, grocery stores and just about anything else you would need (including donuts) were within minutes. It's a gated community with excellent staff at the gate which made us feel safe and looked after. Within the gated community you'll also find playgrounds, a larger pool and community center with lots to offer. This home was steps away from one of the larger playgrounds and a short walk to the community center. Finally and most important, the owner, Bridget, was excellent to work with. Quick to answer my many questions. Pricing and refund policies were very generous and helped me feel secure about making a reservation a year ahead of time. We're dreaming of coming back and this will be our first choice of a place to stay.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our home. We would love to have you as a guest in our home again. Sincerely, Bridget Inglis
BMPollett
“Mickey House is incredible!”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

After staying on the resorts at Disney I was a little hesitant about staying off them for my trip to Disney. Boy was I wrong. From the moment you walk into this house you are enveloped in the Disney experience. It is beautiful. The rooms are spacious. The house is clean and tastefully decorated. The community it's located in is well maintained and secure. The kitchen was equipped and the pool was wonderful. We were so impressed. We cannot wait to stay there again!!

1 Dec 2016
Patrick & Belinda, Thank you for your kind words regarding our home. We look forward to having you stay again! Take Care ~ Bridget Inglis
Fearless6...
“Ms”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This villa is perfect for a family holiday. It is presented beautifully and it lives up to its description in every way. The villa is very spacious, has a lovely south facing pool & spa and it has every convienance. I'd squeezed a bed rail into my suitcase and dragged it across the Atlantic to realise there were 2 in the house, a double stroller, cot, stairgates, high chair and a fully equipped games room for the older kids. I'd had a couple of questions so I called the management company who were exceptionally helpful. I've holidayed several times in Orlando and this was one of our best trips to date. While some of the other villas we had previously stayed in were lovely too, this was better and where other management companies were more difficult to communicate with, in that some actually found it difficult to understand English unless I spoke very slowly this management company made us feel very secure. The resort is very nice too, it's gated, safe, beautiful manacured and close to all amminities. I fully intend to stay here again if it's available and I would highly recommend it.

27 Nov 2016
Sheila ~ I am so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay! Hope to have you again soon! Thank you for the amazing review! Take Care, Bridget
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing