other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jamie P
“Scam”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

I was in a hurry to make accommodations and paid little attention to the details because I believed I was on a trusted site. I was SCAMMED! Arrived and the staff had no record of my booking and there was no way to contact TripAdvisor to report or follow-up on my booking.
I've had nothing but good experience up to that point but I will not utilize these services again because of the fact that the place wasn't verified before being posted and no customer service to speak of.

Management Response
28 Jul 2018
Good Afternoon Jamie,

I apologize I just saw your message, I did have a reservation for your booking, I apologize the front desk at the resort must not have seen it. We are owners with Capital Resorts group and do have rights to this property, again I apologize you could not check in, if I had been notified there was an issue I could have resolved it. We are not a scam and have been renting our unit to families for years now and have not had this problem before. I do wish I would have been contacted so I could have helped you and your family check in over the holiday. If you'd like to try with us again I'd be happy to offer a free trip and also refund you in full, but again we are not a scam and if we or TripAdvisor had been notified there was an issue it would have quickly been resolved. Please do let me know if you will allow me to assist you and help ensure you and your family are able to enjoy our unit in the future.
Ti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing