other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Angela A
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

First, the house was big enough for my guests and I and the location is great. Now to the gist of what is wrong with this property. There were bugs in the home, the grill they provided was filthy and they charge a ridiculous amount of 60.00 to clean it. Next they charge you 30.00 to heat the pool/ spa. Also, the towels had stains on them, the dishes in the cabinet had mold on them, the banister on the stairs was very loose, the outside light on the front porch didn't work, they charged $74 on my credit card with no explanation whatsoever, there was no can opener, when we went to cook we had to use a knife to open our cans. There was 8 women in the house and they left 2 full rolls of toilet paper and less than half a roll in the other 2 bathrooms, mind you we only stayed 2 days. Also, when I called them to ask about the charges on my card they never answered my calls and kept hanging up. I called about 5 times. They don't have 24 hour maintenance service or customer service. I don't recommend this property to anyone. For the price we paid for 2 nights it was definitely not worth it. I have videos of before and after. Here is a picture of one​of the plates that was in the cabinet.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing