“Got to be in a mood for wings and beer”

The WingHouse of Kissimmee
Ranked #191 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I see mixed reviews for this place but we were in a mood for wings and locals recomended it. Hapenned to be super bowl so plenty busy meaning the wings would be fresh.......service was great.......get the feeling they encourage staff to fraternize with the custumers to create an atmosphere of "where everyone knows your name"..ladies chatted up the server as they ganged up and chided us guys......had the sampler platter for an appetizer and we all enjoyed it.........ordered variety of wings as per our servers's sugestion based on the varied personal tastes.....she was bang on for all.......something for everyone.......very charged atmosphere that night. .....will return next time in the area.....

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Obviously went to see the ladies lets be honest! Bit disappointed with them. Mostly fat. However food was good and nice service.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This place competes with all other Orlando wings joints....not bad and not inspiring. They followed my cooking requests and the wings were pretty good. Beer is cold and prices not outragrous....now Please put on some clothes!!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Ordered wings which were great. I was surprised to see all the kids there which was great because we were traveling with my kids. Its was draft night too. The ladies although seem to be too flirty at times(my younger daughter picked that up). Real great sporty atmosphere! I will return again.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Best wings around hands down! good beer specials and some good looking ladys to. My wing of choice is the Hot garlic boneless ones there awesome!

Wish they would put the cobb salad back on the menu it was big and very good.