“Truly authentic”

Ranked #20 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Went here after reviews on tripadvisor and wasn't disappointed. Thought the place was great and the staff so helpful.

I went for the biscuits (only a half order on the waitress recommendation) and was totally full. Pancakes great for the kids and French toast omelette great too.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a family breakfast at Woodsbys this morning. Amy was a super special server, with great menu knowledge and was spot on with just how much we would enjoy our meal. I know my in-laws will be return customers. Every bit deserving of their Tripadvisor award of excellence.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We come here all the time. From the big as your face biscuits/pancakes and the grade a service that makes you feel like family. I will always recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Definitely great for the money . Lovely food plenty of it and loads of choice on the menu. Not on a tourist trail but worth a visit :)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This place was awesome! I had the half order of biscuits and gravy with a side of ham. The biscuits are huge! The sausage gravy was excellent, and the staff was wonderful! If I lived close to this place, I would balloon to 1000 pounds!

1  Thank Anase07