“yummy except tortas and hochata water”
Review of Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went to eat there for the first time since i was visiting my sister in florida. it was me, husband, 10 month baby, 9 year old daughter and sister. My husband ordered flautes they were very good. my sister ordered chimichanga it was delicious, i ordered a carne asada torta and it was nasty no flavored plain it hurted my tummy. my daughter had enchiladas they were yummy too. my baby only ate rice and beans which she loved. Also their hochata water is nasty. other than the hochata and torta not being good everything was great even the chips and salsa.

1  Thank cawa76025

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I ate at Garibaldi's twice and was very pleased with both the food and the service.

At lunch my girlfriend and I had the place pretty much to ourselves, but were not smothered with attention. We were seated and ordered in about 5 minutes and lunch arrived in another 10 minutes. Food was delicious and flavourful, not to mention plentiful.

My husband and I had dinner on a weekday evening and the place was jumping. We were seated and served drinks in less than 5 minutes. When my girlfriend arrived and we ordered, dinner arrived in a speedy 15 minutes. Again food was flavourful, presentation was good and it was plentiful.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We went in late & the place was empty, but as it was 9:45 I figured that was why. Turns out that the food was very very good the free chips & salsa were good but I am used to salsa being a little more chunky. I had steak Fajitas & my wife had Shrimp enchiladas both were excellent & the portions size was perfect for me & to large for my wife. All in all we both enjoyed our meals 7 we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We selected this restaurant based on other reviews but were a little disappointed. The general opinion seemed to be very good but we found the food to be mediocre at best. It was OK but I believe the sauce used in my fajitas and my wife's burrito was store bought and quite basic. The quality of the meat was a bit lacking also. On the positive side, the staff were very friendly, the atmosphere seemed authentic and the food arrived promptly but I wouldn't recommend this if you really love Mexican food..

Reviewed 16 December 2011

The food is decent. The prices are a bit high. The restaurant is big, which is nice. The walls are painted crazy.