“Disappointed this year” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“Disappointed this year”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

Had a wonderful experience with this restaurant last year, but very disappointed on our return. We went straight for the original fajitas and they were served almost immediately, which suggests they were heated up rather than cooked from fresh. We also found a long black hair in the meal. Definitely will not be visiting again.

• Visited September 2012

Inverness, Illinois
“Good food, service and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

We had first gone to another Mexican restaurant but it was a bit too "authentic" for us so we tried Garibaldi's based on other reviews. The food was good, although we did not care for the guac. It was runny and somewhat tasteless. The chips were homemade, excellent and plentiful. The dishes were very good and generous. Although wish they had done more with seafood. The margaritas where good, but the sangria just tasted like cheap wine. Service was attentive.

Visited July 2012
Indio, California
“yummy except tortas and hochata water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went to eat there for the first time since i was visiting my sister in florida. it was me, husband, 10 month baby, 9 year old daughter and sister. My husband ordered flautes they were very good. my sister ordered chimichanga it was delicious, i ordered a carne asada torta and it was nasty no flavored plain it hurted my tummy. my daughter had enchiladas they were yummy too. my baby only ate rice and beans which she loved. Also their hochata water is nasty. other than the hochata and torta not being good everything was great even the chips and salsa.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank cawa76025
Toronto, Canada
“Simple and Sumptuous”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I ate at Garibaldi's twice and was very pleased with both the food and the service.

At lunch my girlfriend and I had the place pretty much to ourselves, but were not smothered with attention. We were seated and ordered in about 5 minutes and lunch arrived in another 10 minutes. Food was delicious and flavourful, not to mention plentiful.

My husband and I had dinner on a weekday evening and the place was jumping. We were seated and served drinks in less than 5 minutes. When my girlfriend arrived and we ordered, dinner arrived in a speedy 15 minutes. Again food was flavourful, presentation was good and it was plentiful.

• Visited January 2012
Brooksville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food & prompt & curteous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We went in late & the place was empty, but as it was 9:45 I figured that was why. Turns out that the food was very very good the free chips & salsa were good but I am used to salsa being a little more chunky. I had steak Fajitas & my wife had Shrimp enchiladas both were excellent & the portions size was perfect for me & to large for my wife. All in all we both enjoyed our meals 7 we will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2012