“Good food and very reasonable prices.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maracas Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 784 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and very reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I eat out most of the time trying different cuisine. My first time to visit and eat Latin food. It was an excellent choice. Staff very friendly, helpful and helped me to select the food. Only drawback is that the place is rather small for the lunch crowd. Will go again and try linguas i.e beef tongue. Convenient location. Recommend for you to try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank drkfh

New York City, New York
“The best Latin meal in the Kissimmee/Orlando area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Great place to have the best Latin meal in the Kissimmee and Orlando area. Taste and portions that are the best around. Tropical juices, empanadas, rices, beans and desserts, you name it and they have it. If you are short in money as for "Plato del dia" and for around 5 bucks you are set. Great service. I will be back

Visited August 2013
1 Thank lreyes
Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent Food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

We have been to this cozy restaurant 3 times and each time was better than the last. The food is incredible and very reasonably priced. My only complaint is that it's too small.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tony J
“Bad experience with the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

My wife and I went for the first time to eat there. 30 minutes after we left the restaurant my wife began to feel so sick that she ended at the ER for food poisoning. I will never go back to this restaurant or I will recommended base on what happened to her. Also speaking about the service the lady was very friendly however she didn't brought our food as we requested. She mixed all our orders.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Maracas is the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

I eat at Maracas at least 1-3 times a month. My family and I either dine in or take out. I think you get more food with take out.....lol. The atmosphere is beautifully decorated, very nice ladies and men work there, very attentive to what your needs are! The prices are good for what they give you! Spending $6.50 gets you a full to go container of pernil, rice/beans, platanos, Mac salad, mojito dressing.... You can't beat it!!!!! The newer girls who just start to work there are a little scared to pile the food in the container so you have to tell them politely....."mas por favor."

1 Thank Bec22joel