“Excellent Staff and Food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #242 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We used this restaurant many times during our stay at Kissimmee
Mike the bar tender was so very friendly and helpful
Kristal the waitress looked after us very well
The food was good from half price food at the bar to the very good 2 meals and one starter for $20.
Drinks were buy one, get one free.
Well worth a visit

1  Thank splotto
There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This place is great, the food is different, yet tasty with a great range available. The service was excellent. Will be happy to go again and again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Called in an order for curbside pickup. No one came out so I went in. Server Crystal rudely told me they don't have any plastic forks and sarcastically sang out "So have a fabulous day!!" Then host shorted me $5 in change until I asked for the rest. After getting the change, 2 servers and the host felt obligated to laugh about it. This is my neighborhood Applebees, and this incident reminded me of why I drive several miles out of my way to a different, better servicing Applebees. If you want crappy service, this is the place to go!! But if you prefer to be treated like a human, it's worth going elsewhere.

1  Thank Jodi S
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great place to stop on your way home from the parks, food really very good, huge choice always happy hour! And priceless are very reasonable.
It's not high class dinning but if you want a good burger or pasta it's your place.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Many reviews about the loud music. Yes, there are times that is extremely loud and disorganized which I recommend to eat in the afternoon instead than at night.

I'm one of those that get annoying at times with the loud music and the thugness but this is my closest restaurant and the cheap beer is great to have an ok time. The food has always been consisted and taste pretty good.

Bottom line: If you like loud music. Come when the dJ is there. If you like it quiet then do the opposite.