“Incredible!!”

Sunshine Helicopter Tours
Ranked #19 of 43 Tours in Kissimmee
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I have never been in a helicopter before, and as my first experience...it was so much FUN! My pilot, Chip talked with me the whole time and explained what we were seeing below. The staff, including the owner and the guy who took my pictures were so friendly. They all seem to love what they do, which makes you feel comfortable and excited about the tour. I do hope to visit again, and will tell my coworkers and friends about Sunshine Tours. There is a two person minimum, so I did have to buy two tickets, because I was alone. BUT, it was well worth the money for my first ride. Also, I had talked with Chip on the phone before arriving, so I was aware of the price. I cannot say enough nice things about these guys...their enthusiasm, professionalism, and friendliness. I will go back!!!

6  Thank Therese M

Reviewed 5 January 2013

A great time. The pilot is as friendly as can be, and inspires confidence. The rest of the staff also treats you well. Well worth it.

3  Thank BlindTom
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We have never taken a helicopter ride before and were thrilled! When we got there, without an appointment, the staff were great and accomodating. We took the expedition tour and really enjoyed the sights and experience. I am scared of heights and I was worried. Our pilot was fantastic...and I even sat in the front seat with the pilot (Kevin). We would definitely go again and highly recommend anyone to take a flight with Sunshine Helicopters. Staff and pilot were great!

3  Thank AliceRandy
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Over all extremely excited to have gone here for a surprise for my boyfriends birthday. I had contacted them atleast 3 months in advance and the people were really helpful and personable. Well, that all changed the night we went. I had scheduled the most exspensive night tour for 9pm to see fireworks while on the helicopter. And we were suppose to be there by 845, well with orland traffic we were alittle bit late. Calling the place to let them know our timing the pilot our timing he seemed extremly irriated and unwilling to compromise. Once we were on the road and calling to tell him we were there he blantley hung up on my boyfriend who had called for me while I was driving. We called back and didn't get an answer. I understand that the fireworks could have been missed, but he would have still tried to compromise and maybe still take us up to see orlando but miss the fireworks. But no he just hung up and didn't answer. Let's just say we weren't more than 10minutes late when we arrived and hung up on us. Overall extremely disapointed from being in contact with these people for as long as I did and have no flexibility or customer service.

20  Thank lexid182
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2011

My sons and I visited Kissimmee for a little staycation in August 2011. They are 7 and 11 and we were looking for something exciting and quick to do. This helicopter tour was very convenient to our hotel and the staff were very, very friendly and not pushy at all.

Our helicopter pilot was John and he had been flying helicopters for 7 years. He invited us right into the helicopter and gave us a nice flight around Disney and Kissimmee. It cost the three of us $80 for a ten minute flight, which was more reasonable than the others. You can also do a shorter flight for $20 per person as of this writing.

If a helicopter tour is what you're looking for then you'll be very happy with this one.

5  Thank jmstover