“Sky High Wow”

Sunshine Helicopter Tours
Ranked #19 of 43 Tours in Kissimmee
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

First off I started to fly with another company down the road but they would not honor their own published fair without the helicopter running. Wanted to take my 3 and 5 year old sons. Walk in to Sunshine and was welcomed in. They were more that happy to take us up on their lowest price without their copter already running. These guys took great pictures we were able to document the fight with video inside and out with a split screen. My boys will watch this again and again. My boys felt so comfortable they wanted to give our pilot a hug as we left. As a small craft flyer these folks you can trust your family with to take great care and safety. I would fly with Sunshine again and again. Look for the yellow chopper, tell them hi for us.

6  Thank Theinsuranceagent

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Great experience overall! Would try it all over again when in town. For all readers, this is the spot for the right service and value.

1  Thank Cantero24
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I liked the ride itself although i was terrified. I wish for the $50 the ride would have been a little bit longer. It was overall something everyone should do at least once in their lifetime.

2  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I am TERRIFIED of HEIGHTS!! but since it was my bday i wanted an adventure and BOYY did i get one..From the moment we walked in they were so nice and the pilot was awesome!! I was a little scared but he cracked jokes and made it an awesome experience...would SOOO go again...:)

2  Thank dvalentin84