“good place to stop for a steak. 3.5 stars”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 859 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Centre
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Steak salad ($10) was very good with sirloin tip cooked to order and lots of fresh salad. My wife got the small fillet ($16 I think)with side salad and sweet potato and said was very good. I wanted a regular margarita but let the waitress talk me into getting their Corona margarita with a small bottle of Corona inverted in the drink. It's kind of fun but I really didn't care for the taste of the beer in a margarita. Still service was excellent and food was prepared well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Ate there with a golf group. This was the worst ribeye I've ever had. Tough, dry, NO flavor. I never leave any steak...but I left 1/2 on the plate. The sides and service were good. My buddies all agreed, terrible steak. I don't know what is the opposite of Prime beef...but this was it! Certainly not worth $30.

1  Thank Floridasailor_11
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Would not return. Service was really good, but for petes sake your a steakhouse learn to cook a steak. 4 ouf us dined, 3 order steaks and all three cooked wrong.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Best rolls ever! And the service was great! I'll defintiely be back with the family. The kids menu looked good. Something for everyone ... Including a great bar scene!

1  Thank Goadam123
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to this particular location 3 times. Trip one, they had not one of the first 5 meals I ordered off their menu. Trip two, they did not have the first 3 meals I ordered. Trip three, I ordered a BBQ platter that had chicken, pork ribs, and pulled pork. After a 40 min wait, I was met with 3 ribs burnt to crisp and covered in so much sauce I almost could not taste the charcoal it was covering, the pulled pork had no flavor at all. The chicken was actually kind of good but since the rest of the plate was garbage I could not enjoy the one thing that was done well. The overall service all three visits was subpar on every level. We will not return to this location until I have been told that the entire kitchen staff, wait staff, and management have been removed and replaced.

1  Thank Tony L