“Yum yum ”

Panda Express
Ranked #228 of 795 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yum yum ”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We went to Panda Express store 1377 Kissimmee Florida
This evening
Lovely more than helpful staff
Willing to go the extra mile to help u
And food was fresh and yummie
( went there three days ago was lush

Miami, Florida
“Too little, too late, too much”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Came by on the late side. Food choices were limited. Food was over cooked and over priced for what was offered. $10 for 5 overcooked shrimp, fried rice, and an ice tea. Staff had us crammed in so that they could keep the rest of the resturant clean.

Visited October 2013
Irvine, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Panda Express Bad Service and Getting worse”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I used to eat at Panda all the time. Lately I noticed they no longer carry Sobe Lean drinks which is one main reason I went there. Last night I went there and they load up the entire plate with Noodles and Rice to where it overflows into the entrees which means less meat (Protein) for me. Another thing to notice is they religiously take one large scoop of the entre and then go back for a second scoop and only grab one piece. They do this like clockwork no matter what the location. It is engrained in their culture, literally trained to do it. I asked one time why they do this, the lady said "it makes the customer feel like they are getting more, it’s a mental thing." Also, they do not want to give soy sauce or chili sauce to customers and if you do want it you have to ask and even beg at times to get it - Ridiculous! Additionally they now add Potato into their food (Surf and Turf) which many Mexican restaurants do the same as fillers. If I wanted potatoes I would go to my favorite Mexican restaurant not panda express. My family will never go back to Panda Express as they have done too much to benefit themselves and nothing to enhance the customer’s experience.

• Visited September 2013
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I love Panda for the cheap but quality food and the fact that they now have brown rice. I can't stand the horrible service I always receive at this location. If its dinner time and your line goes out the queue why would you not be constantly refilling menu choices as they are consumed?! I should not have had to wait 20 more minutes for them to replace the orange chicken when every single person always orders it! If you notice it halfway down - refill it!

• Visited June 2013
Monticello, Illinois
“A nice change from chicken nuggest and fries”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We drove a few miles out of our way to find this Panda Express. We were on a 14 hour drive, headed to Fort Lauderdale, and couldn't stand any more chicken nuggets, sandwiches, or French fries. One of our kids has dietary restrictions, and Panda Express offers a lot of options for her to avoid gluten, corn, and dairy. Plus, the rest of the family likes it, too, and it's a way to get vegetables while still being fast food.

Service was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited June 2013