“I Vote This Starbucks the Best Atmosphere”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Kissimmee
Reviewed 22 May 2012

How relaxing to have your delicious latte outside on their patio. There's a roof with ceiling fans and a lot of room to relax and enjoy your coffee on super comfy seating. Tons of delicious pastries, too. Friendly staff. Went there everyday for the whole week of my vacation and always had a perfect latte.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

The young lady couldn't remember our order. She forgot one of our drinks-we had 6 total. we were charged for it but I was left standing there like a bump on a log. To their defense it was busy and there are bound to be mistakes in a rush. I do feel that with a bit more focus that could have been avoided. Love the outdoor seating area. I wish my Starbucks had That.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

They know how to make good coffee here! One of the best Starbucks in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

They are friendly, and they are able to take your order and money fairly quickly - but are just in no rush to make your drink, or make it correctly (3 tries on one of my orders!).

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I always know where the closest starbucks is. And this one has wonderful people working here