“Great pass time”

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Kissimmee
“Great pass time”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Took the wife here because she loves the vente cappuccino with chocolate and whip cream. I get the famous lemon loaf.

“Amazinnnnn!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

All I can say is that Starbucks is the only coffee place that does the best coffee/drinks going! As well as different things for everyones taste. Amazing place, love it, but abit expensive for what it is..

• Visited July 2013
England
“A daily regime !!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I defy anyone to pass a Starbucks without stopping for a cappuccino and a slice of Lemon cake !!! The atmosphere is so laid back, I wish we had laptops and Starbucks when i was growing up in the UK then perhaps I would have done my homework like the American kids do !!! Aaaahhh the joys of the coffee shop, can't wait to go again.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Gotta love 24 hour Starbucks”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was craving Starbucks while I was in FL and was so happy to find a 24 hour one! I wish they had them in Jersey,

• Visited May 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT PLACE"”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

For sure - best Starbucks I've been to.

Let's face it - all Starbucks are the same. What sets one apart from the next is customer service and this place has it down. I come here maybe once or twice a week before work, sometimes skipping weeks. Two of the employees here greet me by name every single time I come in and make polite/funny conversation

• Visited April 2013