“Good food, but staff are overwhelmed.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Resturant & Bakery
Ranked #5 of 29 Dessert in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food, but staff are overwhelmed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Nice restaurant, but when we were there in mid October, the staff was a bit overwhelmed with customers. The kitchen was doing a good job, but apparently there was not enough staff on duty on the night that we visited. It took a long time for the food to arrive at the table, and the server had been over seated and was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

• Visited October 2013

Kissimmee, Fl
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great Service, Great Prices, Great Menu
Nice family restaurant. I'm a local and I love this place. I love it especially because the owners are very charitable.

• Visited September 2013
Winter Haven, Florida
“Not worth the Price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I live here and know that majority of restaurants cater to tourist that don't tip among other things, but usually when you let the wait staff know you live here, they treat you decently. Not here, and the cost was way more than you would expect for breakfast

Visited August 2013
Upton, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Got into Perkins there was hardly any one in there, was peaceful we got seated got our drinks order taken while we looked through the menu. When our drinks came the waitress had got the order wrong, but she did apologist for her mistake. We had ordered food and was just waiting till it came, my dad wanted another beer and asked for one it must of took her a good five minutes to get it, think it would of been easy going the behind the bar ourselves to get it would of been faster as well. Food came out hot was ready to digger as I was so hungry, before I did anything I checked to see my chicken sandwich didn't have cheese on cause I asked for it to be taken off. Very unhappy I told the waitress that I had asked for it to be taken off, she took it back and said sorry and that she would change it for me. I had to wait as the rest of my family ate their meals before mine came, the food was lovely just a shame that I had to wait a while for them to get my meal right.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Aarhus, Denmark
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Classic American food, serves fantastic breakfast the American way. The atmosphere is cozy, like an typical American diner. You never go wrong if you visit Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

• Visited February 2013