If you are visiting for Disney it's a good deal! Clean-especially where it counts. We scrupulously checked the toilet, sink and bed sheets. Staff we met where good-hearted.
It's like you were going to visit your buddy in college, who is friendly and clean but lives in a old run down apartment building. If you can't stand how old and out dated things are, you shouldn't crash there. However, if you're strapped for cash, why not? You won't catch cooties.
If you're traveling with your Great Aunt Myrtle she may not appreciate the harmless raccoon outside at night (we joked that Disney animals were following us) or the helicopter that takes off every few minutes during the day (look up and wave!) However, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location - just minutes to attractions, shopping and more. Free continental breakfast, scheduled shuttles to Theme Parks, microwave and refrigerator in all rooms, free wirelss internet, BBQ area and more. Under new ownership since late 2005. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Magic Castle Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Castle Hotel Kissimmee
- Magic Castle Kissimmee
- Magic Castle Inn And Suites Kissimmee, Florida